Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2011

Some unpleasant relatives

I wonder how some people live with themselves by troubling others. I have seen 'n' number of times how some unhappy individuals (human devils) try to create trouble in an otherwise calm and happy situation. Psychology of such people would be 'I am not happy so how is he or she happy' or  'I am not happy then why should he or she be happy' or 'If I am happy, no one else I know should be happy'. This shows how much demented these people are. They may be believers of Christ but do not actually practice what Jesus Christ said. It is such a shame these people actually preach others but do not care to follow what they preach. I have seen continually how they have betrayed Jesus Christ by troubling others emotionally and also unknowingly are adding sins to their list of bad things. I am no one to judge them, but they must also realise that if they are living in this world, one needs to be answerable to the almighty, are they ready for that? If yes then stop torturing your own relatives, your own blood. If you are happy and a real good person you will always think about spreading the same around you, not bring fights and bitterness between each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment