Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

My bad luck

I have been jinxed with bad luck this month. Being a startup company, my main priority was to get some new projects and also generate a bit of awareness for our brand. For this I have been tapping into Linkedin, Facebook, Forum sites, search engines and friends and their networks. So far I have been running out of luck with not much of a breakthrough. There is 100% effort from my end, but there is very little or zero returns. What could be wrong? I think it's my stars. Not that I am totally into Astrology, but a little hint of suspicion that stars could be playing some role in my failure. I have never countered so much of resistance to any effort I had made in the past and hence the more I am inclined to believe that something Astro is working or not working for me.

But nevertheless I am not going to just sit but I am going try again and again until I get some results. I am doing my best and I am sure hardwork will pay off. Faith in myself and a little (or can I say all of it) from Almighty, I hope to go beyond the hurdles.

Please wish me luck !!!! I meant Good Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment